Welcome to Omar…
Omar is the leading manufacturer of park homes and luxury lodges with a reputation built upon 50 years of manufacturing excellence.
All of our homes and lodges are built to residential standard BS 3632. This means they are suitable for residential use throughout the year and are built to last at least 50 years! All homes and lodges built to this standard are required to be energy efficient and also come with a long-term structural warranty giving you peace of mind.
Our interiors have a choice of intelligent floor layouts to suit individual needs and are right up to date with stunning interior design. All homes come with quality branded furniture, white goods, double-glazing and central heating as standard. Many of the homes also include luxurious features such as Porcelanosa tiles, rain drench showers and integrated appliances.
With industry leading design, exceptional build quality and unsurpassed attention to detail, Omar provide a quality assured, lifetime home, delivering your dream!
Our flagship model, the Heritage, is a top of the range, Luxury Park Home, with more than a little bit extra!
New for 2014, the revised exterior features an extended front dormer and fluted pillars, stunning new interior design and a choice of intelligent floor layouts. With a spacious fitted kitchen, designed to accommodate everything you could need and a bathroom and en-suite that spell pure luxury, this home sets a new standard in kitchen and bathroom design. The kitchen includes a Rangemaster, full range cooker with matching splash back and hood along with a matching cream American fridge-freezer that even has a drinks and ice dispenser! The bathroom includes an indulgent free-standing designer bath and beautiful vessel basin vanity unit and the beautiful bedroom has an en-suite wet room – these are just a few of the features that this impressive home has to offer.
With its distinctive exterior and interior design, this beautiful home is everything that you could ask for and more in a top of the range park home!
|65′ x 22′||3DB||2||Cross lounge, utility & study|
|60′ x 22′||2DB||2||Cross lounge, utility & study|
|60′ x 20′||3DB||2||Cross lounge, utility & study|
|52′ x 22′||2DB||2||Cross lounge, utility & study|
|50′ x 20′||3DB||2||Cross lounge, utility & study|
|46′ x 20′||2DB||2||Cross lounge|
|Single||45′ x 14′||2DB||1||Open plan lounge, kitchen, diner|
Prices and other sizes are available on request.
Please call 01842 810 673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural guarantee
- High pitched tiled roof guaranteed for 40 years
- Drop, curved Bay PVCu double glazed windows with Georgian bar (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Stone effect corner quoins
- Feature composite front door with glazed side panels
- Large feature dormer with full columns
- Gas central heating
- Regent style fabric lounge suite
- Co-ordinating cabinet furniture and dining table with chairs
- Full length, fully lined curtains with pelmets
- Feature fire suite
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
- Optional study
- Fully integrated appliances including, washer / dryer, dishwasher and microwave
- Granite worktop and upstand
- Fitted kitchen units with Butlers sink
- Full height pull out larder units
- Rangemaster Range Cooker with double electric oven, wok attachment and griddle
- Rangemaster American fridge-freezer
- Roller blinds with pelmets
- Laminate flooring
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with fitted furniture and co-ordinated bedding
- King size bedstead and dressing area
- Fully lined curtains in bedrooms
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to bedrooms and Vinyl to the bathroom
- En-suite wet room and family bathroom with luxury freestanding bath and Greyhouse Anabel counter top ba